Saturday, May 3, 2014

The truth in Bangalore: Part 2

6:49 PM By Unknown

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Link to Part 1: http://words-of-the-fallen-angel.blogspot.in/2014/05/the-truth-in-bangalore-part-1.html

**Part 2**
There was a loud thud and I suddenly woke up realizing that I was tied to a chair.  My head still felt heavy as if it was a bad hangover. I tried to open my eyes to look around but it took my eyes a while to adjust to the surroundings. The room was dimly lit, hardly had any furniture except a table kept at a distance. The room looked like an unused large hall or a warehouse (godown), the kind I had seen till now only in movies. There was some light streaming in through a crack on the ceiling and there was a lamp burning at a distance. I could neither see any windows nor any doors and the other end of the room was lost into darkness. I could not make out how big the whole place
was or how far did the other end stretch.

When trying to make out what place I might be in, I suddenly noticed a shadow moving toward me. It looked a little plump person and average in height but his face was still not clearly visible. He seemed to moving ahead in small steps and dust was flying when he took a step. I realized it might be an old building yet to be demolished which was no more used, at least not for living purpose.

As the shadow kept approaching, I began to panic even more as I still had no idea where I was or what was happening but I knew whatever was going to happen next could not be good. I was terrified and was screaming inside but no sound came out as my mouth was stuffed with cloth. I wanted to call for help but my hands were tied and my phone was in my purse which was no where to be seen. I did not know whether to struggle on the chair to free myself or to pretend to be unconscious till I came up with a better plan. I sat still on the chair pretending to be passed out while I was trying to reason on what to do next.


Suddenly a phone rang and the ringtone was not familiar. The guy who was approaching me stopped near the table and answered his phone. I could listen to that guy talking on the phone about selling some fresh stuff. I wondered if he was a drug dealer or a smuggler talking about his upcoming deal. I was alert and tried to listen if he mentions any name or place so that I could have an idea on where I was and why I there. I was from a middle class family so the kidnappers probably could not get much ransom from my family but I kept listening in hope of a hint that would tell me what was going on. Suddenly he started giving out descriptions like wheatish, short curly hair, tall etc. and I realized I was being described on the phone. And then it struck to me that probably I was the 'fresh stuff' to be smuggled out.

My mind started numbing and I could not believe that I was being sold out. I realized I did not have enough time to save myself and started struggling to free myself from the grips of the ropes cutting through my hands. Suddenly I felt a hand running up my neck and shoulders while I still struggled to somehow escape my fate. I realized there might be a gang of goons in that room and I began to struggle even more but my efforts went in vain. Grip of the ropes was too tight for me to free from. Those hands till then kept feeling my face and neck and suddenly threw away my dupatta. I felt exposed. I clenched my fists n started looking towards the other end of the room for I did not want to face what was coming next.

"Boss" someone said from behind and I heard some footsteps approaching me. I realized that the guy sitting on the distant table was the boss and he started moving towards me with a filthy look in his eyes while the other guy started stripping me off my kurta. I was in tears and was cursing the moment when I stepped into that cafe. The boss kept moving in short steps while his eyes were fixed on my body. He stopped very close to me and started bringing his face near mine while his hands were holding me tight by my shoulders and his goon held my head by my hairs. The boss's face was almost near mine and I closed my eyes tight while actually trying to shut down my soul. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my face. He removed a hand from my shoulder, held my face tight and pulled my face towards his. I opened my eyes in pain and could see the terror of my eyes being reflected in his. He began to scan my half exposed body with his filthy lustful eyes when suddenly the expression in the his eyes changed. He froze for a moment, started looking intently at me for a while and then shouted "STOP!"

Photo courtesy: Google
Link to Part 3: http://words-of-the-fallen-angel.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-truth-in-bangalore-part-3.html

2 comments:

  1. couldn't expected that this could be happened....feeling has been expressed so wonderfully that one cannot predict that it cn be fiction....bt posbly a real story of smones lyf..Good work! waiting fr nxt part... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear. Last part will be out soon :) :)

      Delete