Thursday, May 1, 2014

The truth in Bangalore: Part 1

11:17 PM By Unknown

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Being 25 and single, I have many a times faced various questions on whether being single is my choice or do I have any 'problem'. Starting from being hit on by strangers, 'help' from a friend or 'meeting a nice guy', I was always being pushed towards a 'normal' life and to escape all of this, I landed to Bangalore.

Initially disappointed with the little night life that the city has to offer, I started going out in the city all by myself in the evenings. And in a few days I started enjoying the way you could be in a crowd yet not bothered by any strangers in the city. I could easily sit in a park or a coffee shop and enjoy the other world that the book in my hand was creating for me.

One such day when walking through lanes of the city, I spotted a coffee shop which looked different than most. Although the shop had a very unusual name 'Lost Love Cafe', I still stepped in and the place smelt funny. However I went in, placed an order for a cappuccino with a plate of french fries and took a seat. Waiting for my order, I started reading my book when I noticed strange looking guy walk into the shop and talk to the shop manager in hushed tones. I felt something might be fishy and was considering leaving the shop when my order arrived. I made a mental note of leaving soon after finishing my order and began sipping the coffee. By that time, the strange looking guy left and I felt a bit more relaxed and continued reading the book.

After a while however, I started feeling drowsy. I guessed it might be due to lack of sleep the previous night. So I got up to get some water and  suddenly everything around me was spinning. I tried to hold on to something to stay in balance and the next thing I knew was my head hit something really hard and I passed out.

Photo courtesy : Google

Go to Part 2: http://words-of-the-fallen-angel.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-truth-in-bangalore-part-2.html

Go to Part 3 (Last part) : http://words-of-the-fallen-angel.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-truth-in-bangalore-part-3.html

1 comments:

  1. now that's quite a story,,, i am inquisitive to know where is the cafe located ?

    ReplyDelete